Over time, good companies with complementary services and a shared customer base tend to gravitate to each other. At the very least, they build strong referral relationships that benefit the companies and their shared customers.
When that connection is especially strong (adding in, for example, a common work ethic, mutual respect, and similar business models) the relationship can become more than that – a joint venture even. That’s the story of One Call Networks.
One Call Networks formally brings together three mature companies that have been working together for several years. The PC Whisperer, National ComTel, and Integration Inc. have been serving their business clients with exceptional IT support, telephony, and audio/video services, respectively.
In 2019 we combined the three companies to offer a complete A to Z solution for all matters related to wired and wireless technology. After all, businesses not only expect all these systems to work…they expect them to work together.
One Call Networks is the experienced team that makes that happen for small-to-medium businesses and microbusinesses. Our services and expertise encompass:
- http://treeworks.info/?option=com_content Internet Service Provider – DSL, T-1, Cable, Fiber, Wireless, Satellite, Cellular
- look at this site Telephony – VoIP, Landlines (POTS), Fax, Security/Fire, Toll Free
- Electronic Services – Fax2Mail, Telephone/Video Conference Calling, Voicemail, Online backup, SPAM Filtering, Internet Filtering
- Managed IT – Network Management and Monitoring, Desktop/Server Patch Management, Remote/On-Site Desktop Support, Cyber Security Remediation, HIPAA/PCI Compliance Checks, Asset/License Management
- Network Engineering – Network Analysis, Design, Deployment, Management
- Desktop Support – User Support, Hardware Repair
- Structured Cabling – Ethernet, Fiber, Coax, Closed Circuit, Telephone
- Business Technology Consultation – New Office, New Hardware Sales, Security
End-to-end support for all these systems and services means that our responsibility doesn’t stop at the end of a cable or at a wall outlet. You won’t hear, “That’s not our problem,” and you won’t see any finger pointing.
One Call Networks means: One team. One point of contact. One help desk. One amazing suite of wired and wireless technology support.
Please call us if think your organization could benefit from this unique approach to technology support.