OUTSOURCED IT SERVICE PLANS
THREE PLANS TO CHOOSE FROM.
Take IT off your plate. Keeping you focused on what matters.
Break / Fix
If you simply want a competent and experienced Help Desk team at your disposal to respond to remote or on-site issues, this is the plan for you. We’ll be on call to remotely install, set up, configure, and troubleshoot your IT concerns. Remote resolutions requiring 15 minutes or more and on-site services will be considered “projects” and subject to a separate charge. All work will be coordinated through our ticket system. All charges are based on Flat Rates and if we go over our quoted rate, you will not be billed for additional labor.
This level of service covers all that Break/Fix does but adds a level of service where your systems will have our monitoring software installed which will allow us to try and identify issues before they take down the office. Hardware failures, viral infections, network intrusion, backup failures are some of the issues we will monitor. The important thing to note here is, even though we will monitor these aspects of your technology, we will ONLY work on issues after letting you know what it will cost. This plan does not include proactive remediation and our preventative maintenance. It’s a hands off approach but with a better chance to prevent issues than the Break/Fix model above.
This service level covers all the Reactive functions described above, while we also proactively monitor and maintain your entire inventory of office technology. Your systems will be current and up to date and will reflect industry best practices. You also benefit from others’ failures. We do not wait for your systems to fail. If we can identify a problem that could pose an issue with all of our clients, we automatically implement the fix as a patch. Client tickets often become patches that our entire client list benefits from. We Won’t wait for you to fail; we try to prevent it. These services include:
· Planning, evaluating, and optimizing your information and communication technologies.
· Creating processes and standards for selecting, incorporating, and supporting your information and communication technologies.
· Meeting monthly with company leadership to report on service level deliverables.
· Translate business and operational priorities into supportive information and communication technology strategies.
· Manage vendor selection and relations for information and communication technology services.
READY TO HAVE OUR TEAM TAKE 'IT' OFF YOUR PLATE?
Become more productive and profitable by staying connected!
- Monitoring of
- Ongoing systems updates
- Technology usage and utilization
- Cybersecurity, dark web and malicious attacks
- System logs and alert
- Managing and maintaining workstations, servers (physical or virtual) or network.
- Managing automation, backups, disaster recovery, security and upgrades.
- Documenting all aspects of IT infrastructure.
- Training on security, utilization and general functionality of office technology.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing your information and communication technologies.
- Creating processes and standards for selecting, incorporating, and supporting your information and communication technologies.
- Meeting monthly with company leadership to report on service level deliverables.
- Translate business and operational priorities into supportive information and communication technology strategies.
- Manage vendor selection and relations for information and communication technology services.